Our world is fast becoming a global village with international travel becoming more frequent. However, it does come with its own risks. Indeed, the risk of severe injury is thought to be greater for people when traveling abroad. It is estimated that between 30-50% of travelers become ill or injured whilst traveling.
Travelers also face non-medical risks such as travel delays, loss of passport and loss or delay of baggage, and even hijack. The high costs of medical treatment abroad, the risks of relying on inadequate medical facilities in some countries and the real possibility of losing your most valuable possessions, makes the IGI INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY (ITHI) the most important safety net for travelers.
The IGI International Travel Health Insurance (ITHI) is one of the most affordable, comprehensive and reliable travel health insurance policies in Nigeria.
It provides cover for you in all countries of the World including the Schengen states, USA and Canada.
The ITHI specifically covers you for the following:
- Travel Personal Accident (Death, loss of limb, and Permanent Total Disablement)
- Personal liability for accidental injury to third parties or accidental damage to their property
- Emergency Medical and Air Ambulance Expenses including Evacuation and Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Hospital expenses
- Loss or delay of checked baggage
- Loss of passport
- Travel delay
- Flight cancellation and curtailment
- Loss or theft of money